Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Anotha Day, ANotha Dolla...


I got a card in the mail the other day from my grandparents down in Florida, I love them so much! They sent a picture of me at about 9months. It was my first and final attempt at professional modeling, for Cheerio's! haha...man, how different would my life of been if I would of been the Cheerio's baby?! ANyways, I love this, I am probably one of the most sentimental people this side of the mississippi, I can look at photo albums for hours. I think it's important that we capture those child like memories. Try to do one thing a day that let's you be a kid again. Sometimes I go to the park and swing. The possibilities are endless. Kids have a way of going through life without any pre-concieved notions, they are totally uninhibited and free-spirited, try living today like a child would and see what kind of experience you have!


No comments:

Post a Comment