Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Golden Opportunity



Important Doors are Opening for You Right Now. Walk through them...Like the ocean, life moves in waves and tides. Timing is everything, so when an opportunity presents itself, you must dive in at that moment. Everything that you've done to prepare yourself will accompany you. Yet, if you hesitate or procrastinate, another opportunity will surely come along just as the tides wash in and out continuously. Like the ocean, life is rich with variety and beauty. Enjoy experiencing its various rhythms, and allow all doubts to be washed away.

This was my Goddess card o' the day, how appropriate! I do feel as though I've recently peeled a layer just recently, like a few days ago actually. Man it can be crazy when you are in the midst of fear, stuck in your head, trying to plan out the future and control every little aspect of your life, it's really not the way I like to be at all, but it happens from time to time, usually every three months for me...? Anyways, I decided to pause, take a step back and breathe...by letting go I was once again at ease and felt like I was back to myself, but even better. I gained a ton of clarity and insight into my so-called "fear"...the cool thing about this whole life thang is when you dig deeper and deeper you then see into worlds within yourself never touched before and even start observing the inner-workings of your mind from a birds-eye view, wow! ANd boy oh boy are doors opening, you let go, and trust the process of the universe, believe in yourself, and watch what happens...

2 comments:

  1. What a good read! I'm so glad you're doing this. You inspire me! xoxoxo Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are incredible WOMAAAAN. Thank you for sharing this with the world, including myself. Electricity runs through my veins when I read this stuff. You are giving back an incredible gift to the world. Keep going-I'm paying attention the whole way. Love you <3
    Chrystin

    ReplyDelete