Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Thursday, March 25, 2010

INFINITE SUPPLY

You are Supplied for Today and All of Your Tomorrows...
THIS IS AN ABUNDANT UNIVERSE, FILLED WITH MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR EVERYONE. YET, THE ENERGY FORMAT OF THIS PLANET IS ABOUT POLARITIES. IN THIS INSTANCE, IT'S ABOUT GIVING AND RECEIVING. THE KEY IS TO BALANCE THE TWO. IF YOU ONLY GIVE, YOU'LL FEEL DRAINED, RESENTFUL AND EXPERIENCE LACK. IF YOU ONLY RECEIVE, YOU WON'T ENJOY WHAT YOU HAVE. BALANCE COMES FROM FEARLESSLY GIVING AS YOU'RE GUIDED, AND THEN RECEIVING WITH JOY AND GRATITUDE. IT'S EXACTLY LIKE BREATHING: BOTH THE INHALE AND THE EXHALE ARE IDENTICALLY IMPORTANT. PRACTICE GIVING AND RECEIVING DAILY, AND YOU'LL NEVER WANT FOR ANYTHING.

This was my Goddess card today, I pulled it in the morning before I went and took my test and then later I decided to pull another one and this one came up again! Well, I can honestly say this is so appropriate for today and how I felt. I did the test, and felt so incredible awesome after I was done...I actually left with a smile on my face, last year when I took the 1st proficiency test, I left panic stricken and full of fear. So, regardless of what my results are, Im cool with it. That is where this amazing feeling is truly stemming from, I believe:) You see when I detach myself from the result, the end-product, the "destination"...I allow myself to be free from expectation, judgement, and so on. This does not mean in anyway that I don't care about how I did, because believe me, I do! But it is so much deeper than what score I get. It is the attitude that no matter what, no matter what the number is, what the paper says, what other people scored, I accept myself and know that this does not define me as a person. I know in my heart I did my best and that is all I can do. It is so refreshing to walk away from something knowing you gave it your best and you leave it there, you don't pick it apart in your head, you don't try to 2nd guess yourself...you accept it and move on. I had an unbelievable day today, I seriously felt like I climbed to the top of Mt Everest! Actually one day I would love to do that...
This whole process of preparing months for the test really reminded me of training for this pretty large bike event I did about 5 yrs ago. I used to be somewhat of a cycling addict and decided to do a 120 mile ride going over 3 mtn passes, incl the continental divide, and I believe it had a total altitude gain of about 15,000 ft or something nuts like that. Anyways...talk about nerves! I was so incredibly nervous leading up to it, but the day before the race and the morning of I was overtaken by an immense sense of calm, the feeling that it's really too late to start worrying, you know? So I trained like a machine for that, I was riding about 6 days a week in the foothills and doing a ton of flat speed work, blah blah blah, I was so determined to have an incredible ride, meaning no bonking or running into someone else on their bike (this was my "real" fear, totally irrational i know. There was about 3,500 other riders that day and it just frightened the living daylights outta me...Well, that day turned out to be one of the best days of my life, I even cried hauling ass down the last mtn pass, it was so surreal.
You see, in life we really can accomplish anything we want. I genuinely believe that. You will never find out what you are capable of until you give it a try. Seriously, what do you really have to lose???? Nothing. We are far more powerful than we give ourselves credit for.
For the past year or so I have really tapped into the power of E.F.T. I practice this all the time, and a ton for all the tests that I take week after week, and this one that I took today. It is amazing the power that our thoughts has over us, but they dont have to dictate you. All it takes is an awareness of them and the desire to want to change them. And by remaining consistent with the positive affirmations, you begin to create new thinking patterns and thus new attitudes and perceptions. It really is so cool.
What I have learned through some of my experiences through life is that these things we do, a test, a race, a project, a speech, a painting, a trip across the country, a new relationship, a job, moving to a new place, learning a new language, they all are opportunities for us to dig really deep within ourselves, because you see it's not necessarily the test or the race that truly signifies the growth that occurs, it is the courage to step out of the box, to really live, to believe in yourself and really develop a relationship with yourself that is unshakable. By developing a solid relationship with ourselves, life really starts to have more profound meaning and substance to it. To live a day where you aren't constantly comparing yourself to others, to embrace yourself as you are, to love yourself unconditionally...that is really the ultimate feeling. If we are always trying to be somebody we are not or be better than the next person or changing who we are to fit someone else's mold of what it should look like or even what we think it should look like, we really waste the opportunity to really be who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment