Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday, Monday...

Remember the Mama's and Papa's song? I was obsessed with them when I was about 12, wearing Birkenstocks, making tie-dye t-shirts, piercing all my friends ears, wearing way too much jewelry for my own good and listening to all that music my parents listened to. Ahhh, the innocent years...well, I odnt know how innocent they really were:)
Well, it's off to Sprouts today up in Greeley to do a demo with my girl T-bomb. Im feeling a little bit better, I kinda woke up with that feeling, you know the one, your throat feels kinda sore and swollen, and you just feel like you can't get your head outta the fog? Yep, that was me. I dosed myself with some yin qiao and went outside and got some blood flowin. Feeling much much betta!
Goddess Card for today- BE STRONG
-You are stronger than you think you are, and your strength assures a happy outcome."

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One seventh of our life is spent on mondays..so, have a fun!

    ReplyDelete