Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Random Moments



Stir Fry- chicken breast, broccoli, bean sprouts, peppers

Packing the lunch box for the day

My new lunchbox! Super cute, who says you can't be fashionable while being healthy. This sure beats my bulky cooler everyone made fun of!

Pancake made with egg whites, protein powder, coconut flour, cinnamon, baking powder, stevia...

My new Love: Kobocha squash, can we say nutrient dense! Amazingly tasty too!

My daily walk through Cheeseman Park. Kind of gray today but beautiful nonetheless.


A delish salad with tuna, black beans, fennel, celery, romaine, avocado, bean sprouts...

My Western Medical Pathology teacher Dr. Zhu laying down the law. He is a brilliant man, a western M.D. and a TCM doctor, so cute too, kind of like a Chinese Mister Rodgers

No comments:

Post a Comment