Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mate and spice and everything nice...

Starting the day with this awesome tea! I havent had it in a long time and forgot how much I love it. It's mate green and has such amazing flavors. It's also a great pick-me-up but so diff than coffee, Im officially off of coffee! I know I said that a couple weeks ago, but now that proficiencies are over and done with the cleansing will pursue! Mate actually has 2800 ORAC antioxidant value compared to broccoli whish has about 800! This company PIXIE also hails from Boulder and Im all about supporting local businesses!

This is my lunch from yesterday, delicious beautiful colorful salad! Ive been all about salads lately, must be spring! So my new secret weapon with salads and anything really is TUMERIC! Can we say phenomenal! Im a big believer in utilizing spices for not only amazing flavor but also for their therapeutic properties. Tumeric contains circumin which is awesome for many reasons, there is current research to support it's antioxidant, anti-carcinogenic, anti-inflammatory properties. And it makes everything taste like a million bucks! Be adventurous with spices, the possibilities are endless

No comments:

Post a Comment