Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fertile Grounds...

One of the many things I have really found to enjoy since being in TCM school is that I truly have a passion for being a part of women on their journey through pregnancy and simple any women's health issues really. I realized how very little I did know about womens' bodies and the cycles we go through even me being one! I have worked with several women who are pregnant or are trying to get pregnant or who have recently given birth to their babies and I must say that it sincerely is a joy and a pleasure to be a part of it. Not only is acupuncture so amazing with things of this nature but I am just fascinated with the whole process in of it self. Life and the human body never fail to remind me of how miraculous and wonderful this life really is and everyday I learn oh sooo much that just keeps me infected with a zest to discover more and keep growing...very cool stuff!

This is Natasha and I at her recent baby shower. She is a dear friend of mine and I have been very fortunate to be a part of her journey into motherhood, she is due in November and the baby's name is Ricci Dominica, she was conceived in the Dominican Republic:)

2 comments: