Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Are you too 'BUSY' to enjoy life?

This year I have made a conscious choice to really look at the words I am using and one word I have decided to pretty much omit from my vocabulary is the word; BUSY....

You hear it all the time, 'I've been BUSY." "I know you're super BUSY but..." "Gosh, I am so busy I just don't know how to handle it all." "Well, when Im not so busy then I will have time for it."

Now I understand we all have a jobs, families, hobbies, etc. etc. I get that. The thing that I began realizing was that every time I said I was BUSY it was like I almost dismissed the wonderful gifts that have been given to me, namely this beautiful life. It almost seemed to me as I was coining my life as BUSY I undermined the richness and splendor of it all. I was treating the things I engage in as burdens rather than blessings.

Since I have not using the term BUSY to refer to my day to day, it has given me much more freedom and actually has taken a load off my shoulders, which I incidentally created:) I approach everything I do with an intention, and a purpose, and a sense of gratitude as opposed to something I have to check off the list or finish or get done or get to.

This has been yet another avenue to merge myself more into the vast current of infinite bliss. Life is softer, graceful and effortless this way. This does not mean I don't feel pain or feel afraid from time to time...but is is simply another attachment to let go of...

No comments:

Post a Comment