Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Saturday, February 19, 2011

What Movie are You Living?

Somedays I feel as though I am in a Woody Allen film, other times more like Dune, Alice in Wonderland, The Labrynth, American Beauty, 16 Candles, Vanilla Sky...I have felt like I have been in The Wall, Trainspotting, Kids (for sure), Finding Nemo, Mary Poppins, Menace to Society, and so many more....

The awesome thing is that we ALWAYS have a choice what movie we live in. It can change every day, shoot, you can change it every hour if you want but we always have the freedom to change whatever scene we are in or yell "CUT!"

Now, the thing that I am kind of curious about is who exactly is watching this amazingly wonderful movie????? Hmmm, that is an interesting thing to ponder. Let's marinate in that for a while....

1 comment: