Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Everything Can Become a Devotion

Now matter what we are doing, it can become a devotion. This becomes a being process rather than a separation. Whatever it is whether it's planting a garden, driving down the street, studying for exams, running a race, going grocery shopping, talking to a friend, walking through the park....it can become a meditation.

When I focus my intent on the notion that I get to partake in an expansive experience rather than something I must or have to do, then it shifts. I also realize I always have a choice. If I am doing something, it is because I choose to. So there in lies the power. I am able to walk away if the situation is not parallel to my heart's calling.

By integrating a presence in to what we do, everything has the potential to blossom into a life-enriching adventure.

1 comment: