Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

To have a renewed body you must be willing to have new perceptions that give rise to new solutions...Deepak Chopra


COCONUT OIL!!!

Alternative sources of CALCIUM

If you are low on energy, your adrenals may be tired:( Let me know if you're interested in supplementing with natural hormones, they help a ton!

Some of my favorite things, flax oil, coconut oil, and stevia!

My lunch today, salad with romaine, sprouts, salmon, tomato, red pepper, peas, mushrooms,hummus...holy cow, this thing blew me away, I spent an hour eating it!

One thing you must supplement with! Krill oil! This stuff is the best!

3 comments:

  1. Great to know about all these products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want any links to where you can get the supp's, let me know:)- the hormones and krill oil

    ReplyDelete