Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Saturday, March 27, 2010

The Buddha

ONE MOMENT CAN CHANGE A DAY
ONE DAY CAN CHANGE A LIFE
ONE LIFE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD

Ahh, how true this is. Bottom line is that we have the power to change. What an amazing gift. Life is such an interesting, painful, intriguing, beautiful and amazing thing. SOmetimes I just can't even wrp my head around it. I guess that's a good thing though right?
Well, it's Saturday, I went to clinic forum for the beginning of the day and observed some very layered cases which I always seem to enjoy. This weekend and next week Im dog and house sitting. They moved into their new house and it is unbelievable! There is this lime green wall which Im totally diggin! Tonight is DANCING! Im super stoked as I have not been out dancing in quite a while. I guess I put a lot of my passions on hold with the prep for that test...well, Im back now! Dancing is definitely a form of self-expression for me, you have to totally lose yourself in the moment to achieve all of its benefits! What an amazing thing, no rules, no procedures, no judgement, just pure free flowin fun! I really have no idea as to the event Im going to but my friend is puttin it on so Im sure it will be a blast. Honestly I can be happy dancing anywhere and to anything! I dont even need shoes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment