Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Friday, March 5, 2010

Obama is Da Man!




So it was my "spring break" this week, and I must say I almost function better when Im in school and have a million things to do. Although I felt as though I had a million things to do this week even not being in school. Most of the time I just cant sit still, some can attest to this phenomenon. I suppose it's just a matter of being excited about so many things, I want to do it all.

Anyways, it was a great week. I was however studying seeing how my proficiency exams are in 20 days! Basically they are pretty brutal tests that we take 3 times throughout our program, I will be tested on everything and anything from day 1...so...it can be a tad overwhelming but I just keep reminding myself, it's only a test, it's only a test! HA! SO I'm just doing my best to chip away at it. Next week I'll be back in classes so I'll have to take care of that studying as well, but somehow someway I get it done...it really is a miracle! Whew...

This week was full of opening doors as well as some that closed, however, this is not a bad thing. I worked for Soapbox demo on Monday with my girl T-bomb. I have a ton of experience doing this from my Whole Foods days. SHe owns the company herself and she treats me well:) I consider her my PIMP! That is her pictured above after her booty knocked over about 3 salad dressing bottles, good times! Tuesday we went and got our nails did, coral on da toes, and then we hit the Cherry Creek Grille for some lunch which I must say was orgasmic! The bus boy wasn't too bad either! hee hee...I had an ahi-tuna salad with mango chunks and avocado, to-die-for! It was a perfect day to eat a salad being like 60 degrees, this is why I love Colorado! Yesterday marked my last day of walking the dingos, Gretta the Golden Retriever and Ginger the Mini Weiner Dog, I'll miss you girls! I started my own lil dog walking biz back in August while I was freaking out about how I was going to pay my billz...all I have to say is that we truly have the power to manifest anything we wish!

Why is Obama da Man you ask? Well, I'll tell ya...I went to my tax lady yesterday and seriously wasn't expecting anything...but I "turned it over" before I my appt, releasing all expectations and assumptions. Suprisingly enough I walked out of there with a lot more money$ than when I walked in. Apparently, Obama instilled a bill or something that will be effective this and next year to give back to the students in our country, she explained it to me but it was lost in translation...at any rate, Im stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment