Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Friday, June 4, 2010

Summertime Baby!

My friend Denise & I getting a little workout in outside

Stopping to smell the lovely roses:)

I suppose I am kind of a tree hugger

SO one of my favorite things about summer is that you get to take virtually EVERYTHING outside! I am definitely a lover of nature and the great outdoors. If you have never been to Colorado I encourage you to come and check it out. We have an amazing outdoor playground with unlimited options for fun, exciting, and healthy things to do. One of my favorite things to do in life is to train. So why not take your training outside? In the summer months I am found outside more than in the gym. You can do cardio, strength, conditioning, yoga, plyometrics, metabolic circuits, pilates, whateva! Lately I have been doing a lot of trail running or intervals, it's awesome. I get to be outside among the beautiful surroundings and also get a killer booty shaping workout in! I have been recruiting some of my friends to go on these outings with me which is super fun too. In addition to getting a great workout in, you also produce Vitamin D just by being outside in the sunshine which is stellar for optimal health and is a natural mood booster.

2 comments: