Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Priorities

What are your priorities in life?

Have you ever noticed that when you take care of the essentials everything else seems to magically take care of itself?

- Being of service to others, setting intentions, keeping a close connection to my source, reaching out when I myself need help, keeping my mind full of positive thoughts, getting rest and relaxation, smiling, being outside, eating food from the Earth, moving my body, remaining willing to do whatever it takes to be free, staying in gratitude for the life that has been so freely given to me, having fun, forgiving...

These are some of mine. When I keep this stuff in check all the other details seem to just get woven in with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment