Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Do it with LOVE

Whatever you are doing, Do it with LOVE. Whatever you are thinking, Do it with LOVE. Whatever you are embracing, do it with LOVE. Whoever you are engaging with, Do it with LOVE.

See how amazing your life becomes when you act from a place of LOVE. There is no boundary, no rule, no law, no limit, no ceiling, no cut off point. LOVE is timeless and infinite.

2 comments:

  1. I know this with my brain...if i could just learn it with my heart and spirit well then I'd be enlightened! On the days I apply the love inward and walk around buzzing with joy everyone reacts with love as well. It's like we all feed off one another, much like the theme of attraction here on your blog. Thank you for the reminder.

    ~peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome and thank you my friend

    ReplyDelete