Coconut Oil, Training, Chinese Medicine, REAL Food, Spirituality...and everything else in between

krb

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Teachers open the door, but you must enter by yourself...

Well, I have just under a week til I graduate from Chinese Medicine School...I havent wrote about acupuncture, herbs, or anything related to Oriental Medicine lately, although it's all connected really...for the past 4+ months I have been very focused on completing this last little phase of the program. It has been one of the most unbelievable spiritual experiences I've had...reviewing all the material from the past few years, staying grounded and present in my life and in myself, logging in hours at school, showing up for people in my life, getting my head in the game so to speak, taking care of my basic needs, taking the national boards, then exit exams, and all the other little tests, midterms, quizzes, finals, evaluations, yada yada yada....it's enough to make your head spin!

Thankfully I was able to turn it into a beautiful growing experience. I will speak more it later but I will just say for now, all of us, each of us, every one of us are capable of anything and have the skill, finesse, ease, class, personality, brain cells, passion, drive, dedication, persistence, and desire to accomplish whatever it is we so want out of life. It has absolutely nothing to do with how smart we are or aren't, how much money we have, where we are from, what kind of shoes we wear, or what kind of degree we have...All it takes is tapping into the infinite flow and trusting that it will flow through you to carry you on your way. Let yourself be a channel. Whatever you're representing or invested in, allow yourself to be a fountain to it and be an extension of your art.

We are all artists.

3 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you and I can't wait to see you!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenna! You are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true..thanks for the wisdom!

    ReplyDelete